We offer free ground shipping worldwide.
General Information -
- Some special pieces are made-to-order. This means that these items are handmade after you place your order which can take anywhere between two to four weeks. Some pieces may also require sourcing of special materials, requiring 4-6 weeks to deliver.
- Delivery of in-stock items takes 10-12 business days.
- Shipping times for international countries can vary and we are not responsible for customs charges
- We use Royal Mail for UK and Correos for Europe, HongKong Post for Hong Kong, Canada Post for Canada and United States Postal Service for the United States to deliver orders, however, we reserve the right to use other courier/delivery companies as necessary.
- Customers are responsible for any customs charges, should there be any to your country.
Shipping time - We always aim to dispatch orders promptly, but as a general guideline the following time scales apply:
- Orders made between a Friday and Sunday items will be dispatched the next working day after the order has been processed i.e Monday
- Orders made from Monday-Thursday are shipped the next working day after the order has been processed
- When a public/bank holiday disrupts postage then orders will be posted on the next available working day
- At exceptionally busy times it may take us slightly longer than usual to process orders. We will aim to keep customers informed of the progress of their orders and delivery during these circumstances may take up to a maximum of 30 days